Easy Hairstyles for Long Hair to Do at Home, In this article, we will discover how to make more easy hairstyles for long hair to do at home step by step. There are many easy haircuts for long hair, and if you’re creative, you can use these easy hairstyles by yourself.
Sometimes long hair can be a blessing, but other times it is a curse. If you are blessed with long hair, you know what a headache it can be. However, the best way to go about styling your hair is to keep it simple. Long hair, especially curly hair, is a bit of a pain when it comes to hair styling.
You might be a busy mom, a working parent, or even a student. But there are a lot of things you need to keep in mind when making easy hairstyles for long hair.
10 Easy Hairstyles For Long Hair To Do At Home
In this section, we will discuss the methods in detail of how to create these styles by ourselves. So, let us start.
1. Double Buns
Easy Hairstyles for Long Hair to Do at Home | Double buns are a very fashionable and attractive hairstyle that can be worn on different occasions.
Now let’s see the double bun hairstyle for long hair.
- Take a large section of hair and divide it into two parts.
- Take a little bit of hair and wrap it around the first part. The two sections must have enough space for each other.
- Now divide the two parts again in half, so you have 4 sections.
- Divide the second half in two, and do the same as in step 3. So, now you have 8 sections.
- Divide the last third in two, and do the same as before.
- Now you can use a comb or a small hairbrush to separate each section in the middle. Do it gently, otherwise, you can damage your hair.
- Continue this process until all sections are divided in the middle.
- Start twisting the strands on the side of the head, so you have a nice, beautiful, and soft bun.
- To finish, add a hair band or a clip to fix the bun.
- Finally, you have a perfect hairstyle for long hair. This is just a simple hairstyle for long hair. So, you can do it with ease.
2. Flower Braid
Easy Hairstyles for Long Hair to Do at Home |This hairstyle is especially trendy and popular right now. It’s very easy and quick to make this style. You just need a little bit of practice.
So, if you want to make this hairstyle, follow these steps:
It is one of the easiest hairstyles and it takes only 20 minutes to create.
- All you need is some bobby pins and some hairspray.
- Take a small section of your hair from the back and divide it into three sections. You are going to make a loop with each section.
- Starting with the first section, take the loop and place it next to the next section.
- Repeat the process, alternating between the two.
- Continue until all the sections are braided.
- Now, hold the end of the last section of hair with one hand and use the bobby pin to secure the braid.
- Once the braid is secure, gently smooth the hair down with your fingers.
- Make sure you use lots of hairsprays.
- It will keep the braid in place until the next day.
3. Beach Wave Curls
The beach wave curls are one of the most popular as well as the easiest hairstyles for long hair.
They can be created easily at home and are really versatile. They are perfect if you’re looking for a new style, or to change your hairstyle on a weekly basis.
- Use a wide tooth comb, and start by parting your hair on the sides. Start from the nape of your neck, and then separate the hair into two sections.
- Take one section of hair and start curling it. You should do this in a circular motion and in small sections.
- Continue curling the hair in small circular movements, and then wrap the hair around the first section of hair that you started with. Use a clip to secure the curl as you are wrapping.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 with the second section of hair.
- Once both sections are curled, gently pull out any loose hairs.
- Finish by twisting the curls up. You can also use bobby pins, hair clips, or hair ties to secure them.
- Apply some shine serum to your hair.
- Make sure to wash your hair at least once after styling.
4. Trendy Bow Hairdo
Trendy Bow Hairdo is a really interesting hairstyle that can be done easily. You can get different and awesome looks with this simple and stylish hairstyle.
- Start with a section on top of your head.
- Divide the section in two with one on either side of the crown.
- Take both sides and gently pull it to the back of your head where you want to attach it.
- Once you’ve attached the hair to the back of your head, take the rest of the hair and pin it behind the front part.
- Wrap some hair around the section you just pinned, then secure it with bobby pins.
- The best part is that you can change this hairdo into different looks, just be creative.
The hairdo is really nice, fun, and easy to do at home. You can get this awesome look with long hair. So, try to do the same with your friends and family.
5. Rope Braid Ponytail
A rope braid is a simple hairstyle that requires only one strand of hair and hair elastics.
It looks good on both casual and formal occasions. It is a versatile style that can be worn as an updo, ponytail, or even as a low bun.
- Start by pulling a single long strand of hair through the elastic.
- Next, divide the hair into four sections. Pull each section through the elastic with one hand, keeping the other hand free.
- Finally, wrap the hair around the elastic and tie it with a knot, securing it with your fingers.
- Tug on the elastic to loosen the rope braid.
- To create an updo, simply pull the top half of the hair through the elastic and secure the two ends together with a clear hairpin or a bobby pin.
- For a low bun, twist the hair in half and bring the top section of the hair behind the head. Also, secure the rest of the hair into place with an elastic.
- Pull the top portion of the hair through the loop created in the bottom half of the hair, tying it in place with a clear hairpin.
- Finally, smooth out any rough edges using your fingertips.
6. Space Buns
The space bun is a hairstyle that involves pinning long hair into a tight bun at the nape of your neck and leaving it there for a couple of days. The hairstyle is typically seen in celebrities, mostly females. You can also do this at home. It is also super easy.
- Make sure your hair is clean and combed out.
- Using two or three bobby pins, hold your hair in place as close to your head as possible.
- Once you’ve got the hair pinned, cover the entire top section of your head with a hair elastic.
- Wrap a scarf around the elastic. Be careful to keep the scarf tightly wrapped around the hair. You don’t want any part of your hair showing through.
- Twist the ends of the scarf together so that the hair is covered.
- Make sure to leave enough space between the ends of the hair and the back of your head so that your hair won’t pull out.
- Cover the front half of your head with another hair elastic. Keep the elastic snug against the scalp.
- Wrap the ends of your hair with a hair elastic. Make sure the ends of the hair are tucked inside the elastic and secure it tightly.
- Repeat steps 1 to 8 on the other side of your head.
- Tie the ends of the scarf together, and gently pull them downwards towards the middle of your head.
- Finally, leave the ends of the scarf hanging down at the back of your head, and let the rest hang down freely at the front of your face.
7. French Braid
French braid is one of the best hairstyles for long hair, especially for men. Here is the best way to do it in an easy way.
- Take a section of hair and separate it into two.
- Create a braid on one side of the hair section, starting with the right.
- Take the left strand and wrap it around the right strand and continue the braiding.
- Continue with the same pattern until you reach the top.
- Once you finish the last strand, twist the ends of the hair.
- Secure the ends of the braid using an elastic.
- Gently pull the ends of the braid.
- Pull the ends of the braid toward the center and secure them.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 on the other side.
- Trim the hair as desired.
- Spray Hairspray to keep the style in place.
8. Vintage Hairstyle
A vintage hairstyle is an interesting style, and if you are a fan of these styles, you can also try one at home.
- Start by making two diagonal cuts on your head from ear to ear.
- Using the scissors, cut the hair in between these cuts.
- Make a part on the side of your hair.
- With the help of your fingers, separate your hair into four parts.
- Use a lot of hairsprays and leave them to dry for 15 minutes.
- That’s it. You can do the same to the opposite side.
9. Box braids
The Box Braids are very easy to create hairstyles that will look great on all hair types. With some practice, even beginners can master this hairstyle.
These box braids require a flat iron, and a few other tools and materials. So, if you are planning to do this hairstyle, here are some things you should know:
- Start with the front sections of your hair.
- Take the strands from the front section and divide them into four equal pieces.
- Use an elastic to secure the bottom of your hair.
- Use the flat iron to apply heat to each section of hair and use a comb to smooth it.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for the other sections of the hair.
- Continue to repeat steps 3 through 6 until you have completed all sections of the hair.
- After you are done with the flat iron and comb, use bobby pins to secure the hair in place.
- Once your hair is completely dry, you can start to style the hair by using a curling iron.
- Style the hair in a way that suits your needs.
- Style the hair in sections.
- Finally, use an elasticated comb to finish off the hairstyle.
10. Crimped Hair
The key to this style is keeping your hair out of your face. You can use clips, a hair band, or a headband. Also, keep in mind that the more hair you use, the easier the process will be.
- Start by tucking your hair behind your ears.
- Using your fingers, gently pull the hair back, toward your head.
- Pull the ends of your hair down over the base of your neck.
- Use a clip on the base of your neck to keep your hair out of your face.
- Tuck the hair that is left over behind your ears, and secure it with a clip.
- Continue to work on your other side.
- Once you’ve done both sides, tie the top of your hair together with a hair band or elastic.
You can check another article GORGEOUS DIY CHRISTMAS HAIRSTYLES
Finally, the key to making great and easy hairstyles is to use the right tools and have a clear understanding of the best way to apply them. It is possible to create several different hairstyles for long hair with little effort. We have discussed a few easy-to-do hairstyles for long hair. You can do this by simply pulling your hair into different shapes, depending on your personal preferences.
What are some of the different ways to make easy hairstyles for long hair at home?
There are many different ways to make easy hairstyles for long hair at home. You can cut your hair short, or you can get a haircut. Also, you can color your hair, or you can dye your hair. You can use either extensions or hair pieces. You can use a wig, or you can use your own hair.
What is the best way to care for long hair?
The best way to care for your long hair is to use a quality hair product and follow the directions on the label.
What is the best way to wash your long hair?
You should use a quality shampoo and conditioner to wash your long hair.